A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.—Baltasar Gracian
|Class XI Arts Registration : Click Here||Search Class XI Arts Registration : Click Here|
|Class XI Science Registration : Click Here||Search Class XI Science Registration : Click Here|
1. LAKPA KH. (Class VIII)
2. NISCHAY N. (Class VIII)
3. MANDEEP N (Class IX)
4. MANNA PH. (Class IX)]
5. SHIVADAN NG. (Class IX)
6. NORRISON T. (Class IX)
7. SEBASTIN H. (Class X)
8. NONGALEMBI TH. (Class X)
9. PHULCHAND N. (Class X Appeared)
10. SOMNATH KH. (Class X Appeared)
11. PRANALI Y. (Class X Appeared)
12. NIKKI N. (Class X Appeared)
13. PRINCITA R.K. (Class XII)
DELEGATES WITH TEACHER GUIDE
Ms. TANUJA R.K.
25th May 2016
(Both for our own students and those from other schools)
Class XI Arts and Science (2016-17)
1) Procedure :
On-line Registration and taking print out of the on-line registration form (to be done at the school website www.mariamanipur.org)
26th May, 10.00 am. to 9th June 2016, 9 a.m.
Submission of the print out of the registration form at the school office along with –
a) Downloaded copy of Class X Board Marksheet
b) Rs. 600/-
27th May to 9th June 2016, from 9 a.m. to
2 p.m. on working days
Uploading of valid Registration Numbers qualified for the Entrance Test (for students from other schools).
10th June 2016 at 2.00 pm.
2) Eligibility for Registration :
A) Our own Students : CGPA – 6 and above
B) Students from other Schools: i) CBSE : CGPA -7 and above.
ii) State Board : 60% aggregate and above.
A) Our own Students : CGPA – All passed students
B) Students from other Schools: i) CBSE : CGPA -5 and above.
(only Regular students) ii) State Board : 45% aggregate and above.
3) Entrance Test : 12th June, Sunday
Subjects * Science : English, Science, Mathematics (10 am. – 1 pm.)
* ARTS : English (10 am. – 11 am.)
4) Result of Entrance Test : 13th June, Monday, 11.30 a.m. (on School website and School Notice Board)
Note : (for our own students)
1. No Entrance Test.
2. Direct admission for all qualified students after completion of registration – Both Arts & Science.
3. Date & Time for admission to be notified through the School website and on the School Notice Board on 10th June at 3.00 p.m.
4. Registrations & Admissions are to be completed during the dates given. No application/request shall be entertained thereafter.
My dear students, the world today demands much more than academic excellence as a pre-requisite for one’s social survival and success. If there is anything that marks a successful person, it is his/her willingness to learn and adapt to change. The key t .....Read More
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". Nelson Mandela. An oft-recited thought in society, nevertheless an undervalued truth. Maria Montessori Imphal was established in the year 1985. It had its humble beginnings in .....Read More
The aim and purpose of education is liberation from ignorance, liberation from bondage of any social evil. In Maria, every activity - daily or periodical - is planned and implemented with this aim and purpose in mind. We live in such time and place wh .....Read More
All Rights Reserved.
Developed by : the Amusers!